We are recruiting lift and escalator inspectors to join us as part of our business expansion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You shall be part of our inspection team!
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in Lift / Escalator industry or
- Minimum 6 years working experiences in Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) industry ;
- Possess knowledge in design and/or maintenance in Lift / Escalator system;
- A Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering;
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident Only
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
A video sharing into the life of a lift service technician / specialist. – Courtesy of Channelnewsasia
>>Click here to contact us
We conducted networking and recruitment sessions on 18 May 2018 and 22 May 2018 at NTU GradRecruit 2018. It was a “Non Traditional” form of recruitment as we shared how we can create jobs through innovation and entrepreneurship. We also shared how we can bring our engineering dreams to reality by adopting practical approaches to realize our dreams in steps. Through these sessions, we hope to inspire engineers to join us to make a difference in improving people’s lives or providing solutions to engineering problems through their engineering passion in creating a solution.
Lastly, we thanked all fellow NTU graduates for your interest in our company and we will be contacting you shortly via email.